[gmx-users] Effect of time step size

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:58:48 CET 2015

Dear Justin,

Thank you. Yes, both correspond to same setting except dt.

No, expected value is not known.

I have just tried to re-simulate with different values of lincs_itr and
lincs_order (2 and 8 respectively) and I get similar values for densities.
Could that be a good solution?

Best,

Best regards
*Faezeh Pousaneh*