[gmx-users] gromacs

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 13 06:28:16 CET 2015

(A) modify your .mdp to increase nsteps and then make a new .tpr, then run mdrun -cpi my.cpt files and use the new .tpr file.
(B) use tpbconv to modify your original .tpr file and then rerun using mdrun -cpi
(C) simply run as before (though you need -cpi option to mdrun since it is a restart) and give mdrun also the option -nsteps (where 2500000 new steps should give you an additional 5 ns if your timestep is 2 ps).