[gmx-users] Flat bottom position restraints

Sabine Reisser sabine.reisser at kit.edu
Fri Feb 13 14:03:19 CET 2015

Ok, I figured it out. With inverse FB pos res, the atoms are pushed away
from there initial positions. Compare attached pdf, which shows the z
coordinate of the first atom of 3 peptides, with and without the
position restraints defined below.

Since you cannot define the direction to which the atoms/peptides are
pushed, this doesn't help in my case.

Cheers

Sabine

--