[gmx-users] about source code of the old version of GROAMCS (1.0 to 2.0)

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:36:32 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 7:16 AM, Man Hoang Viet <mhviet at ifpan.edu.pl> wrote:

> Dear GROMACS team,
>
> I am looking for source code of the old version (v1.0 to v2.0) of GROMACS,
> which is not available for downloading on GROMACS home page.
> Could you please share them to me?

I didn't find them on the ftp server in a brief excursion through the
accumulated junk. However release-2-0 is tagged in the git repo, and the
initial commit is (I think) release 1.6. If you really need 1.0 for some
reason, then you should contact the original authors directly.

Mark

Thank you very much,