[gmx-users] Continuing umbrella sampling after crash

Alexander Law alexander.law at pg.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Jan 13 00:40:02 CET 2015

Dear Gromacs Users

I have been running umbrella sampling, during Step Six: Umbrella Sampling Simulations, using the code:

mdrun -deffnm umbrella0 -pf pullf-umbrella0.xvg -px pullx-umbrella0.xvg

my simulation crashed and I wish to continue it using the -cpi umbrella0.cpt method but 2 .cpt files have been made, which one do I use? They are:

umbrella0.cpt and umbrella0_prev.cpt

Cheers,
Alex

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.