[gmx-users] clustering using gromos method

Adriana Garro adrianagarrosl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:32:58 CET 2015

Another question just to be sure that I get what I want.
I want the structure with the smallest average distance to the others (The
center of a cluster) for each cluster written in the clusters.pdb file
(option -cl), but after calculation I get this message in the log file

"Writing middle structure for each cluster to clusters.pdb"

 is it ok??

the command line I used
g_cluster -f dynamic.xtc -s dynamic.tpr -o cluster.xpm -minstruct 20 -sz
cluster-sizes.xvg -clid cluster-id-over-time.xvg -cl clusters.pdb -cutoff
0.3 -method gromos -skip 10 -dist rms-distribution.xvg -noav

Thanks for your time!

Adriana

Dra. Adriana D. Garro
Química Medicinal
Facultad de Química, Bioquímica y Farmacia
Universidad Nacional de San Luis
IMASL-CONICET
San Luis, Argentina

Tel..............:+54 266 4424689  int 6153
e-mail...: adgarro at unsl.edu.ar
e-mail...:  adrianagarrosl at gmail.com