[gmx-users] trjconv mismatch

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:09:41 CET 2015

Hi Jennifer,

You can extract the first frame using the same logic and save it as
PDB/GRO. Then you can use that structure as reference for the second pass.
However, in this case it seems more logical to just write out a PDB
trajectory directly and use 'cat' to combine them in a single file.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.