[gmx-users] Distance restraint file error

Deep Bhattacharya deep.bhattacharya1991 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:03:53 CET 2015

Please help me out I have got some error while analyzing my molecular
dynamics output for violations from NMR data. I have used g_disre option
but I get this as ann error pop up

*Program g_disre_d, VERSION 4.6Source code file:
/data/software/gromacs-4.6/src/tools/gmx_disre.c, line: 189Fatal error:tpr
inconsistency. ndr = 8, label = 9For more information and tips for
troubleshooting, please check the GROMACSwebsite
at http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors
<http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors>r response. *

Please kindly help me out as I am finding it difficult to solve this issue.

*Deep Bhattacharya*

*Post-Graduate Student (M. Pharm.) *
*Molecular Simulations Group*
*Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry,*
*Bombay College Of Pharmacy,*
*[University of Mumbai]*
*Mumbai,INDIA.*
*Mobile # +918976129616*

*"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise
of progress, in every society, in every family.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/kofiannan389917.html>"*

*    - Kofi Annan*