[gmx-users] Water mediated hydrogen bonding

suhani nagpal suhani.nagpal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:04:00 CET 2015

Oh! Yes yes. Thanks for the same.

After command -f  -s   -n  -hbm -hbn -num -dist :

Select a group: 19
Selected 19: 'SOL_&_OW'
Select a group: 18
Selected 18: 'r_38-57'
Checking for overlap in atoms between SOL_&_OW and r_38-57
Calculating contacts between SOL_&_OW (9468 atoms) and r_38-57 (268 atoms)
Found 268 donors and 9468 acceptors
Making hbmap structure...done.
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Will do grid-seach on 11x11x8 grid, rcut=0.55
Frame loop parallelized with OpenMP using 16 threads.

is this seems alright? because it has not started to read frames.

Also, are there important identifiers to be used in the command?

I meant there is 'Here' hyperlink' on this page (
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Gromacs_Utilities/g_hbond). It shows
not found.