[gmx-users] Cosine content of an eigenvector in PCA after 100ns still 0.9

Ebert Maximilian m.ebert at umontreal.ca
Thu Jan 15 16:27:33 CET 2015

Hi Tsjerk,

thanks for your reply. Can you explain this sentence again please:

Not having a full set of cosines with periods equal to half the pc index just means you're not simulating gas or liquid.

The simulation runs already for 500ns and I analyzed 100ns from 400 to 500ns. How can a simple protein system not be equilibrated yet?

Max