[gmx-users] fe2s2 simulation

Rohit Farmer rohit.farmer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:42:30 CET 2015

Hi Somlata,

For GROMACS to recognize your FES moiety you will have to determine the
force field parameters for the forcefield which you want to use and then
update the GROMACS databases.

Without GOMACS having the necessary parameters for the atoms in your FES
moiety in its forcefield database you will not be able to generate a
topology.

This check list might help you.

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Adding_a_Residue_to_a_Force_Field

Regards