[gmx-users] Dihedral pca

ruchi lohia ruchi.lohia15 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:39:58 CET 2015

Hi Pratibha

If you make the index file with only the backbone atoms the dangle.trr file
generated from

g_angle -f foo.xtc -s foo.tpr -n dangle.ndx -or dangle.trr -type dihedral

Gives you only the sine and cosine of backbone phi and psi dihedral angles
. You can check for it by converting your .trr  file to .gro using trjconv.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ruchi Lohia
PhD candidate
Rutgers university

Please someone who has done dihedral pca can guide me to proceed further.
Waiting for reply.