[gmx-users] constant pH simulations in GROMACS 4.5

Antonio Baptista baptista at itqb.unl.pt
Thu Jan 22 22:28:38 CET 2015

Hi,

Our PB/MC/MD approach to constant-pH simulations is implemented up to
version 4.0.7 of GROMACS, but we don't currently have a usable
distribution -- after using some collaborators as guinea pigs, we came to
the conclusion that the current implementation is unintelligible, since no
one besides those who wrote the scripts and are familiar with all the
interfaced programs (GROMACS+MEAD+PETIT+etc) could actually use it... :-(
We have already wrote a new and cleaner implementation which is being
tested, so I hope we could finally make it available soon.

Best,
Antonio

--
Antonio M. Baptista
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
phone: +351-214469619         email: baptista at itqb.unl.pt
fax:   +351-214411277         WWW:   http://www.itqb.unl.pt/~baptista