[gmx-users] Adding a substrate into protein-lipid bilayer system

Ebert Maximilian m.ebert at umontreal.ca
Mon Jun 1 14:10:27 CEST 2015

Hi Dewey,

maybe a little bit off topic but your description of the system reminded me of a paper I read a couple of years ago. Do you know about the ABF method and the work of Lamoureux et al? (http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja300129x) maybe worth checking because it sounds like the simulation you want to execute (even though they don’t use GROMACS).

Max