[gmx-users] .trr file

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jun 4 18:39:22 CEST 2015

On 6/4/15 12:24 PM, Swapnil Kate wrote:
> Hello all,
> Actually I am doing very basic simulations on n-decane.But my problem is, I can not generate trajectory (.trr) file.Only energy minimization step is generating that but NVT and NPT simulations coulden't!!
> Is there any settings in .mdp file or there is any other option avaliable?

What output-related settings do you have in the EM .mdp file that aren't in the
subsequent .mdp files?  That should tell you what you should be setting to get
what you want (see also the manual section entitled "Output control."

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore