[gmx-users] gromacs-loacal pressure

Soheila Aghdam soleila7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:57:58 CEST 2015

dera all
I need to rerun mysimulation with modified gromacs package for computing
local pressure
but I couldnt install modified gromacs package
this is the error:
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/soheila/program/gromacs-4.0.2_localpressure/src'
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/soheila/program/gromacs-4.0.2_localpressure/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/soheila/program/gromacs-4.0.2_localpressure/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/soheila/program/gromacs-4.0.2_localpressure/src'
.......and more

and I couldnt find the commands for using this type of gromacs,is there any
refrence for localpressure commands?or i think i have to add "LP" after
original commands

thank you so much
Soheila