[gmx-users] Microwave

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:42:18 CEST 2015

I concur, this is a normal practice. Although I don't really get it,
because GMX has a built-in capability of applying AC electric fields.
Which by the way opens great doors to tinfoil hat research! Will
someone please show that cellphone signal intensity is enough to make
ion channels go nuts? A very necessary field of research, IMO.

Alex