[gmx-users] Hi

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 9 13:39:13 CEST 2015

Please use a descriptive subject line.

On 6/9/15 2:09 AM, محمد گره گشا wrote:
> I am going to run md but when i use grompp command i face this warning:
>
>   WARNING 1 [file "DRGGMX.ITP", line 18]:
>>     Too few parameters on line (source file toppush.c, line 731)
>
> can everyone help me please?

Your topology is broken.  Without a better description of what it is, it's
impossible to guess.  Based on the file name, it comes from PRODRG, so you
definitely need to fix it (they are generally low quality for doing MD
simulations), but you have to be careful not to break the format, as it appears
is the case here.  See Chapter 5 of the manual.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore