[gmx-users] Problems installing gromacs 5.0.4 with plumed 2.1.2 for MPI

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:22:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

That's why you use a wrapper compiler - if you run cmake and tell it to use
the 1.8.5 wrapper compiler, you're good. But probably there will be no
significant difference unless more recent MPI supports your network
hardware better (in which case you should probably be using the MPI the
sysadmins have set up).

Mark