[gmx-users] pdb2gmx compiled with MinGW on WindowsPC

米谷慎 makoto-yoneya at aist.go.jp
Fri Jun 12 10:08:40 CEST 2015

Dear GROMACS users:

Does anybody uses gromacs (actually 4.6.7) compiled with MinGW
on windows PC?
I'd been using that without any troubles.
However, quite recently, I firstly tried pdb2gmx (gromacs-4.6.7 compiled
with MinGW on windows PC) and met the trouble.
(I'm not bio-related person and I did not use pdb2gmx ever!)
Force field scan does not work with the pdb2gmx with MinGW.
I guess it may related to the dirent functions.
Any other common programs (e.g., grompp, runmd etc.) runs without
troubles.
Any info.s on pdb2gmx compiled with MinGW on windows PC will be
welcome!

Regards,

Makoto Yoneya, Dr.
AIST, Tsukuba