[gmx-users] .mdp parameters source codes

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Jun 13 20:53:47 CEST 2015

On 6/13/15 2:47 PM, mah maz wrote:
> dear all,
> I really need to know where i can find files that are written in C format
> for .mdp parameters like thermostat, cutoffs and electric fields. I
> searched in the source files and couldnt find anything. can anyone help me?

Electric field functions are in mdlib/sim_util.c (you can get this by grepping
for "field").  Thermostat functions are in mdlib/coupling.c.  Code for reading
parameters from .mdp files are primarily in gmxpreprocess/readir.c.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore