[gmx-users] Vacuum simulation in Gromacs 5

Jan Jirsák janjirsak at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:24:45 CEST 2015

Thank you for a reply - I could try that when everything else fails, but
(i) my system can disintegrate and its fragments can fly really long
distances apart, so the layer of vacuum would have to be considerably
(and unpredictably) thick - the same applies to cutoffs,
(ii) in principle I don't see why one should bother with periodic
images in a simulation which is inherently non-periodic.
Regards, Jan