[gmx-users] how can we merge SOL into protein.itp?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:51:46 CEST 2015

I am trying to use GMXPBSAS to calculate the ligand binding energy, but
this program will delete all solvent molecules automatically. In this
case, I have to merge the protein and crystal water into a single .itp
file so that GMXPBSA treat the crystal water as a part of protein....

However, I am not sure how can we to do this....

thx a lot