[gmx-users] Potential Energy-Umbrella sampling

gozde ergin gozdeeergin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:04:50 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

What do you mean by saying "thing"? Is phase changing?

I visualized in VMD but could not manage to really captured the difference
before 7.5 ns and after 7.5 ns.
Also because during the simulation all bulk is moving in the box but
distances between pullgroups stays constant so it is not easy to capture
what is going on there.