[gmx-users] Deformation of bio-polymer

V.V.Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:24:25 CEST 2015

What is the problem to set EACH pressure components using anisotropic
pressure coupling, see MDP file?

Remember that barostats do not like non-equilibrium MD.

If the condensed matter system has already been equilibrated under the
desired conditions, I would just do pulling in the NVT ensemble.
Otherwise, your coupling
 times must correlate with pulling rates.