[gmx-users] GMX 5.0.5 x2top segfaults

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 16 13:34:28 CEST 2015

On 6/15/15 10:21 PM, Alex wrote:
> Ahoy all. What's going on with the latest version of x2top? It
> spectacularly segfaults at the point of doing dihedrals. Identical setup (local
> oplsaa.ff with some customization) works flawlessly with 4.6.5 and the
> resulting topologies are all perfectly reasonable. Not cool.
>
> Any suggestions, besides having an old version around? I already have
> that, and it's a bit less than kosher.

Known bug.

http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1711

Until someone has time to fix it, you have to use something in the 4.6.x series.
  In trying to fix pdb2gmx to do funny things like having angles without bonds,
that broke x2top.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629