[gmx-users] problem to restart REMD

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:22:48 CEST 2015

Hi,

That's all extremely strange. Given that you aren't going to exchange in
that short period of time, you can probably do some arithmetic and work out
how many steps you'd need to advance whichever set of files is behind the
other. Then mdrun_mpi ... -nsteps y can write a set of checkpoint files
that will be all at the same time!

Mark