[gmx-users] Re; .xtc and .trr file is missing

RJ rajiv at kaist.ac.kr
Tue Jun 23 03:47:48 CEST 2015

Dear Tsjerk,

I already set " nstxout-compressed  = 5000      ; write .xtc trajectory every 10.0 ps " in my mdp file
My cpt file checking through gmxcheck are reading the 100 ns as last frame but dont how i miss this .xtc and .trr file? It could happen lack of memory ? Any possible to get those file using the .cpt file? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.