[gmx-users] calculation of total no of hydrogen bond present in the system

MOHD HOMAIDUR RAHMAN rahmanhpu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:08:08 CEST 2015

Dear All Gromacs users

I am try to calculate total no of hydrogen bond present in a system. For
that I am using gromacs 5.0.2 (gmx hbond ). The problem is that I am unable
to specify donor and acceptor during input. I am using Amber coordinate and
topology file that is converted to gromacs topology and coordinate through
acpype.py. Now how to specify no of donor and acceptor for water molecules.

Total 350 water molecules is there in my system . So there should be two H
bond donor and two H bond acceptor, but during calculation it is showing
350 donor and 350 acceptor.

Thanks
 ​Rahman​