[gmx-users] temperature problem

Lovika Moudgil lovikamoudgil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:02:36 CEST 2015

Hi everyone ....

I want to ask a question ... Like If I have Metal parameters i.e non-bonded
parameters ...and I want to define its interactions with others .... for
example  a water molecule .....having O and H non-bonded parameters ... Can
I define their interaction by following combination rules for  particular
force field ...Or Some thing more than that needed to be done to define
their interaction in non-bonded file !!!!!!!

Thanks and Regards
Lovika