[gmx-users] problem to restart REMD

leila salimi leilasalimi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:11:36 CEST 2015

Dear Mark,

When I tried with new update of the state.cpt files, I got this error.

Abort(1) on node 896 (rank 896 in comm 1140850688): Fatal error in
MPI_Allreduce: Message truncated, error stack:
MPI_Allreduce(912).......: MPI_Allreduce(sbuf=MPI_IN_PLACE,
rbuf=0x7ffc783af760, count=4, MPI_DOUBLE, MPI_SUM, comm=0x84000002) failed
MPIR_Allreduce_impl(769).:
MPIR_Allreduce_intra(419):
MPIC_Sendrecv(467).......:
MPIDI_Buffer_copy(73)....: Message truncated; 64 bytes received but buffer
size is 32
Abort(1) on node 768 (rank 768 in comm 1140850688): Fatal error in
MPI_Allreduce: Message truncated, error stack:
MPI_Allreduce(912).......: MPI_Allreduce(sbuf=MPI_IN_PLACE,
rbuf=0x7ffdba5176a0, count=4, MPI_DOUBLE, MPI_SUM, comm=0x84000002) failed
MPIR_Allreduce_impl(769).:
MPIR_Allreduce_intra(419):
MPIC_Sendrecv(467).......:
MPIDI_Buffer_copy(73)....: Message truncated; 64 bytes received but buffer
size is 32
ERROR: 0031-300  Forcing all remote tasks to exit due to exit code 1 in
task 896
"job.err.1011016.out" 399L, 17608C

Actually I don't know what is the problem!

Regards,
Leila