[gmx-users] problem to restart REMD

leila salimi leilasalimi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:23:13 CEST 2015

Thanks very much. Ok I will check again, it seems that they are at the same
step!
only the thing that comes to my mind is that I used different number of
cpus when I tried to update few steps for some replicas, and then I used
the primary numbers of cpu that I used.

Also I got this error when I update it the  some state.cpt
Fatal error:
Checksum wrong for 'md0.log'. The file has been replaced or its contents
have been modified. Cannot do appending because of this condition.

and also this!

 #nodes mismatch,
    current program: 2
    checkpoint file: 128

  #PME-nodes mismatch,
    current program: -1
    checkpoint file: 32

I hope to figure out this problem, otherwise I have to run it from
beginning!
Thanks!

Leila