[gmx-users] OpenMPI version 1.2.8

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:55:58 CEST 2015

Hint: I remember seeing this on a Bull cluster a while ago and I also
vaguely remember that my conclusion was that while Bull's MPI is based
on OpenMPI they have their own versioning and our detection does
(can?) not distinguish between the Bull and vanilla OpenMPI.

You may want to double-check this with your admins, and I hope it gets
confirmed because OpenMPI 1.2.8 is from around Oct 2008
(http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/versions/timeline.php).

Cheers,

--
Szilárd