[gmx-users] Supercritical CO2

V.V.Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:40:24 CEST 2015

This problem is natural. Even small change in (T,P) in the
supercritical range results in a huge change of density and, hence,
all other properties.

You need either to alter (T,P) or to adjust the force field model
(both change will be slight, but will bring large changes of density).

If you expect any phase separation in these setups, take care of the
Gibbs rule.