[gmx-users] Supercritical CO2

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:32:20 CEST 2015

Yup, that would likely be pretty publishable.
It kind of goes beyond just CO2. If you look at the report I mentioned
above, there were also benzene and heptane, all wrong. I would then think
that many other compounds relevant to fuel technology are also inadequately
described.
I'd say that a lot of people would appreciate a reasonable model that
allows for modeling of hydrocarbon fuels and their mixtures in realistic
conditions (high T/P). I myself am not immediately interested in working on
this, but if you are, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with
people who will provide the experimental data of highest quality for
validation. This is sort of what my group and a few adjacent groups
specialize in.