[gmx-users] mail about contact angle

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 13:56:44 CEST 2015

Dear Justin Thank you for your  previous help and reply ,
I have Effective interaction between (LJ short range) between CNT and Water .To further enlighten this May i use  contact  angle and Water density profile analysis? between CNT and water

Or any other post processing tool available between to explore the LJ-SR interaction between CNT and water

Please give me some fruitful suggestion

With High RegardsS.Vidhyasankar