[gmx-users] modelling/adding missing residues in case of Fatal error: Incomplete ring in HIS3

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat May 9 18:26:38 CEST 2015

On 5/9/15 3:13 AM, James Lord wrote:
> Hi Justin,
> I opened up the strucutre in Swissviewr. Then how can I have a pdb with missing
> parts added?

It's done automatically.  You should see a window pop up indicating missing
atoms and that they have been built back.  Then just save the .pdb file.  There
are tutorials online for this and you should consult whatever documentation and
help forums SwissPDBViewer may provide.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629