[gmx-users] [PyMOL] how to connect to atoms?

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:10:10 CEST 2015

Hi Leila,

This too is more a question for the Gromacs mailing list.
Gromacs does not read bond information (CONECT records) from a PDB file. It
only reads the ATOM/HETATM records and sets bonds based on the force field
building block definitions and the special bonds (such as the isopeptide
link) in the specbond.dat file.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--