[gmx-users] rerun under non-bonded E. terms

Albert Solernou a.solernou at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 12 12:59:01 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am getting fairly large values for the LJ energy term (order 10^8),
while previous values were much better (order 10^5). I am wondering
whether there is a radius decrease for bonded atoms or something
equivalent to explain these differences. I browsed quickly the manual
but could not find any clear explanation.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Albert

--