[gmx-users] rerun under non-bonded E. terms

Albert Solernou a.solernou at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 12 13:46:24 CEST 2015

Well, back to the beginning, then.

Is there a way to do a re-run using only non-bonded energy terms? I'll
explain a bit further. I have a trajectory, and want to get a
(sub)trajectory that has only a sub-set of atoms and that accounts only
for the non-bonded interactions within this sub-set of atoms. So far, I
have the extracted temporary sub-trajectory that contains the solvent
atoms as well as the residues I am interested in. Is there an easy way
to do that? Or should I modify the source code, instead?

Best,
Albert

--
   Dr Albert Solernou