[gmx-users] martini issues

Ming Tang m21.tang at qut.edu.au
Thu May 14 08:21:55 CEST 2015

Dear Joao and Tsjerk,

Thanks for your answer and guidance.

-----Original Message-----
From: gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se [mailto:gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se] On Behalf Of Tsjerk Wassenaar
Sent: Wednesday, 13 May 2015 7:34 PM
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] martini issues

There's nothing to add to a perfect answer! Indeed 'p' is for 'polarizable'
and should be used with a polarizable water model (PW) and not with the normal model (W). Also, Martini is not Gromacs, so information about the force field should not be expected in the Gromacs manual, but can be found in the papers describing Martini and on cgmartini.nl.

Please also note that I'm not an expert on the force field and its parameterization. I wouldn't want my answers on that being considered definite :)

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.