[gmx-users] gmx dipoles and gmx potential output files detail

mahender singh pharmbiochem at live.com
Fri May 15 08:51:24 CEST 2015

Hello gromacs user

I am trying to calculate the various properties from the membrane simulation. As I am trying to explore the various properties which I can calculate from the trajectory using various module given in the gromacs.
But I felt difficulties in understanding the various output from the gmx dipoles and gmx potential. When I search on net and in the gromacs tutorial and website, did not found detailed information regarding the output from these 2 modules. Can someone explain to me these output or provide some external source or link where these outputs are explained well in detail.

Thanks in advance

Mahender singh