[gmx-users] question

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:26:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am not sure anyone will be able to help, because this isn't really about
Gromacs. Can you please clarify who "they" are and what exactly you mean by
"perpendicular" when talking about surfactants? Also, what are those
surfactants? Anyway, a reference to a representative paper and some
instructions on where to quickly see what you're talking about would be
nice. Once again, this isn't something Gromacs-specific.

Alex