[gmx-users] mdp options for charmm27 force field in gromacs version 4.6.7

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Tue May 19 05:34:35 CEST 2015

Dear Justin:

Thank you for the suggestion. I don't use gromacs 5 because of things like this: http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1603 that tend to pop up early in a release series. Until I needed to run charmm simulations, I use 4.6.7 because it works and I am confident in it. But your suggestion is really good... use gmx 5 to get energies to test against gmx 4 and see if I can find valid settings.

Thank you,
Chris.