[gmx-users] Ligand covalently bound to protein: Best practice

Ebert Maximilian m.ebert at umontreal.ca
Thu May 21 22:52:35 CEST 2015

Thanks for your comment and sorry for my weird english. I must have been in my thoughts :).

I was also wondering if I attach covalently a protein to another protein or a large organic molecule through a residue in the middle of the sequence my approach would not work. Does anyone have a suggestion how setup a system like this?

Thanks,
Max