[gmx-users] g_clustsize

pratibha kapoor kapoorpratibha7 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:13:35 CEST 2015

Thanks Mark for your reply.
I would like to extract chain ids of all the members of the maximum
populated cluster at each point of time. Thus, I have created a script that
would run g_clustsize at each time frame which is giving me error:
Fatal error:
Lo: 0.000000, Mid: 16.000000, Hi: 16.000000
This is understandable since there is only one cluster of constant size at
any particular time.
Due to this error, maxclust.ndx file is not created (through which I can
work backwards and extract chain ids).
Can you guide me in proceeding further?