[gmx-users] Tabulated potentials

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:45:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

OK that's a good start. Check also at long range, and consider using the
dispersion correction (iirc maybe it does some numerical integration of the
table?), or maybe really long cutoffs. Assuming your wrong-pressure result
is reproducible from different starting velocities, then it could also be a
property of the model, which you should investigate by looking also at
other properties, others' work, etc.

Mark