[gmx-users] End to end fixing

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:49:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

Unless the time scale of the motion in which you are interested is orders
of magnitude faster than the motions of the transmembrane domains, and
there is no reason to believe the proximity of the membrane is a factor,
then it sounds like simulating the solvated domain in isolation would have
no connection with reality.

Mark