[gmx-users] Different Cv and Cp

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:13:24 CEST 2015

Dear Michael,

I still would like to know what was your method you mentioned on last
paragraph, just for learning:

''Also, to be sure, you should double check by calculating both heat
capacities by finite difference formulas as well with two simulations at
T+dt/2 and T-dt/2 -- if the fluctuation and finite difference resutls don't
agree within propagated error, then something is off.''

?
thanks

Best regards