[gmx-users] problem with restarting from cpt and _prev.cpt file in REMD simulation

Tomek Wlodarski tomek.wlodarski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:00:51 CET 2015

Dear Gromacs users,

It seems that now my simulation is not able to write any cpt file...
I had run plain mdrun to advance each simulation to the same time point and
then I restarted replica exchange simulation and it was running without
errors but was not writing any cpt files....
I tried to restart this simulation with mdrun -nsteps  and amazingly it
worked and I got new cpt files but next restarts with or without -nsteps
option are not proving any cpt files... any ideas where may be the problem?
Thank you for any suggestions!
Best,

tomek